Join our crewWe are always looking for experienced Skipper's keen to pass on their knowledge and skills to others.
If you hold any of these qualifications we'd like to hear from you:
- Commercial qualifications. (Coxswain or higher)
- Sailing qualifications. (Yachtmaster Coastal or higher)
- A current Workplace Trainer & Assessor Certificate Level IV.
- A current first aid certificate.
- Medical Certificate - AMSA 559. (Certificate of Medical Fitness for Marine Qualifications)
Ahoy! Even if you just have a boat licence and you're passionate like us, about boating, we'd still like to hear from you.
As a guide you will most likely satisfy some of the following criteria:
- Good communicator with a sense of humour.
- Competent, fit and keen power boater or sailor.
- Have a broad mix of boating experience across a variety of craft.
- Passion for boating in all its forms.
- Desire to up skill and progress up the trainer/assessor ladder.