Boat training gift vouchers make perfect gifts for anyone interested in the boating lifestyle, fun, adventure and who seek freedom to explore and challenge themselves in the natural world. Surprise and delight your partner, family members, 12-15 year old son or daughter. Reward employees for long service, loyalty and recognition. Use boating gift vouchers for competition prizes and promotions for your local club. Ideal for birthday's, Christmas or any gifting occasion.
Choose from any of the following gifting options :
- NSW Boat Licence and/or PWC Licence one day courses. Couples discounted pass available.
- Marina Berthing
- Night Navigation
- Design your own boat training plan
- Purchase online, just click the yellow enrol button. Order two or more boat licence training vouchers online at one time to get discounts. Adding two or more to your order is easy. Once you have added details for each participant just follow the prompts to complete your purchase.
- Call us on 1300 723 112 for ordering assistance.
- We will email a PDF gift voucher to your designated email address.
- When the recipient is ready to attend the course let us know a preferred location and date.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from date of issue. On completion of the order process you'll be sent a confirmation email tailored to suit your voucher type.
Private training vouchers are subject to trainer availability and may incur additional travel charges depending on how far the trainer needs to travel to your vessel's location. Freedom vouchers may not be redeemed directly or indirectly for cash. We would also like to draw your attention to our terms and conditions.When you're ready to redeem your voucher call us on 1300 723 112 or email to let us know your preferred training date and location.
Freedom vouchers are valid for 12 months. Should your voucher expire, the National Maritime College will still honour your voucher providing we can confirm payment and booking details in our database.
If a voucher is received and subsequently lost, the recipient may be eligible to have a replacement voucher emailed to them. If the voucher has not yet been exchanged or used and proof of purchase is provided; either an order number, purchaser's full name or purchaser's email address and, the National Maritime College is able to correctly verify you as the original recipient the voucher will be replaced.
Please note: It is the voucher recipient's responsibility to obtain and provide the National Maritime College with all the details required.