NSW Boat Licence Group Courses
||No experience required. Minimum age 12 years.
||One day plus pre-course reading. Finishing times may vary
depending on weather conditions and other constraints which
could arise on the day.
||Trainer-led theory and on water practical.
||Be able to read and understand English and advise of any health
condition, eyesight, hearing, learning or any physical disability
which may compromise training.
||Weekdays $895.00 per group of 10-12 people. Weekends $985 per group of 10 people. Pricing may vary. Call 1300 723 112 for a quote.
Anywhere in NSW where there are navigatible waterways we can provide personalised training for those wanting a private group session to obtain their Boat or PWC licence on a one day course.
Led by qualified maritime and NSW RMS approved trainers bring along your family, friends, co-workers, club members or school pupils to a location on a day of your choice. The training includes theory and revision, multiple-choice test assessments and on-water practical.
NOTE: Theory course delivery is not permitted in private dwellings. Must be conducted in a professional standard training room.
Select from any combination of the following options:
- Option 1 - Boat licence, test and practical one day course.
- Option 2 - Boat and PWC Licence, tests and boat practical combined one day course.
- Option 3 - Boat licence theory only course. (includes test)
- Option 4 - Boat and PWC licence theory only course. (includes both tests)
- Option 5 - Boat licence on-water practical.