Boat and PWC Licence Trainers
We are currently on the lookout for Skipper's interested in delivering part time boat and PWC licence courses. If you live near coastal or inland waterways in NSW or Victoria we would like to hear from you.
You will likely hold some of the following:
- Commercial qualifications. (Coxswain or higher)
- Sailing qualifications. (Yachtmaster Coastal or higher)
- A current Workplace Trainer & Assessor Certificate Level IV.
- A current first aid certificate.
- Long time boat licence holder.
- Medical Certificate - AMSA 559. (Certificate of Medical Fitness for Marine Qualifications)
- Good communicator with a sense of humour.
- Competent, fit and keen power boater or sailor.
- Have a broad mix of boating experience across a variety of craft.
- Passion for boating in all its forms.
- Desire to up skill and progress up the trainer/assessor ladder.
How to apply
Send us a resume by email. Even better though, is a short email describing your boating experience, qualifications and area you would like to operate in.